"" "" OBAMA CARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL ?????? | OBAMA CARE 911 AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE ACT

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

OBAMA CARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL ??????

Obama Care before the supreme court




Obama care Unconstitutional. That is what is being said about the affordable care act. This seems to be a strange statement to me, since the Supreme Court the highest Court in this Nation has ruled The Act Constitutional.

By a 5–4 margin, in a decision written by traditionally conservative Chief Justice John Roberts, the court ruled that the health-care law is constitutional.

Wait  stop the press. What ? The collective wisdom of The Highest Court In The Greatest Nation in the world, don't know what they are talking about. That really make me concerned. It Goes Before Lower Courts & Reaches The Greatest Court That Have Ever Existed They Review All The Fact's And Make The Ruling That It Is Constitutional.  Don't get me wrong, they are not GOD. But They Are The Closes Thing To What You Would Call A Supreme Being. Their Word Is Law And Final.

Okay this what I asked myself. Have I Read The law? Have I studied the legal part's, or am I educated enough to make an informed decision? Only "you' or " I " can truly answer that question. So we will keep looking at the Pros and Cons of Affordable Care Act 

Remember I am Just thinking Out Loud!!!!!
Hey Wait Don't Leave Without Your Comments Thank You  

No comments: