"" "" WHAT IS OBAMA'S VIEW ON HEALTH CARE | OBAMA CARE 911 AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE ACT

Saturday, February 23, 2013

WHAT IS OBAMA'S VIEW ON HEALTH CARE

                 OK tell me really What is Obama's view on health care? Can Anybody tell what the man is thinking without it being rehashed, or spent as " This is what I think He meant. Or Let's evaluate what we think he meant. I think I have a novel idea as to what is Obama's view on health care. Let the Man talk for himself, and see if He makes sense. I would hope someone would judge me on what I say, rather than what they think I said. Your words mean a lot, do they not?

               So the Country is in trouble, all of us would agree to that. Would we not? Do we rebuild it on the backs of those that don't have much anyway. I believe this country is better than that. That hard working Americans will pull together and help their fellow man. I believe it is in the Heart of Every American to Be A Marine, and live by the slogan " We leave no one behind " Even are Dead Come Home. That is what makes me proud to be An American. WHAT IS OBAMA'S VIEW ON HEALTH CARE ? Let's let the President Of The United States Speak For Himself.

PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW:

               WHAT IS OBAMA'S VIEW ON HEALTH CARE?

No comments: