"" "" 4 KEY FACTS ABOUT HEALTH CARE OBAMA | OBAMA CARE 911 AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE ACT

Sunday, February 23, 2014

4 KEY FACTS ABOUT HEALTH CARE OBAMA

4 KEY FACTS ABOUT HEALTH CARE OBAMA 

another pic showing obama care facts

 I was just thinking the other day. Obama Care is going to be the fall of this Nation. So to support what I was thinking, I went to the news itself from the last couple of days. 

Here is what I found in the news:

      


I think that with all the Politicians getting ready for election there will be from here on out a constant barrage of conflicting stories and advice. Stories that will both anger and inspire you.

I will remind and point us back to the facts that I think out way the negative things, which I believe can be fixed, " Without Throwing The Baby Out With The Bathwater.

Those 4 Facts That Remain Are These:


STRONGER CONSUMER RIGHTS AND PROTECTION


MORE AFFORDABLE COVERAGE


BETTER ACCESS TO CARE


STRONGER MEDICARE


Here's what I'm thinking, We know that the Health Care Law that President Obama and Staff has worked hard to pass. It has helped thousand's so far. the real trick is to make sure it doesn't destroy thousand other's in the process. We can as a Nation figure this out. I'm rooting for us America.   

    

No comments: