"" "" Misinformation of Obama Care " Help" | OBAMA CARE 911 AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE ACT

Monday, January 6, 2014

Misinformation of Obama Care " Help"

Misinformation of Obama Care Help


a picture of information that indicate it is false about Obama Care



The misinformation of Obama Care is still causing a stir. If you take a poll about the Affordable Care Act, the nation is still deeply divided on this issue of Health care. The question now becomes why such a huge division among such a Great Nation. The greatest nation of opportunity on the face of the earth.

Consider this: The population of America is 313,000,000 as of the end of 2012. Only about 48,000,000 Americana's will benefit directly from Affordable Care Act (ACA).
With that in mind. With a negative campaign against, and the Misinformation about Obama Care . The numbers will always reflect more against Obama Care. But when you sit down with ordinary people of this country. You will find them descent, hard working, caring people. People that will give the shirt off their backs in the time of trouble to help their fellow citizens.

Call me soft but I still got a lot of faith in you America.  

People on both sides of the issue do have a legitimate argument as to why Obama Care is either good or terrible for this country.

To me it is simple. All one really has to do, is truly look at it thorough the eyes of  that person. Their own unique experience's. There one can see the formation of the individuals opinion, to be Pro or Con Obama Care.

Think about this for a minute. ( Just Thinking Out loud )

 I am a small business owner struggling to make a living for my family. I have followed in the foot steps of other Great Americans and against all odds I have started my own family business. I'm not making a great deal of money, but I'm getting by. Then the Government comes along and demands I provide Health Care. But when I look at my bottom line, I can't make sense of it.

Then I am blasted with the negatives about it. Statement's are made like "the Obama Camp will not tell me what to do. Government, will not control my life. They are trying to control small business."

Because the platforms are large that gives weight to these negative positions, it is easier to side with the negative. 

But deep down inside all I want to do is provide a living for me and my family. I am not against helping other's. After all, I go to Church, Mosque, Synagogue, or maybe I just believe in karma or the golden rule. Do unto other's as you would have them do unto you. Either way, Show me the way and how I can help, or leave me the heck along. 

That's what I see in most cases. Show me how I can help using Obama Care and not destroy my business. Simply Right ? You would think so.


Now Let's Look At Another Perspective Of  Obama Care. 


I am a citizen of American. I am fallen on hard times and don't see anyway to get up. I have a child born with complications above and beyond my control. I am a mother or father, and have a parent that has a pre-existing condition, that will not allow me to get the proper medical attention that they need. So they are at home in a make shift bedroom, to sick to even get up.

I am caring for them, (as I should be, after all they are my parent- parents). Or I have a sickness that, if only I could get some treatment early, you know preventive care. I would not need the 100's of 1000's of dollars of emergency treatment latter on. 

"I just need a little help, and I can make it". 

I can't understand why anyone with a conscience would be against that.


Misinformation is a powerful form of destruction to any cause. 

AMERICA HOW DID WE, WITH A SIMPLE LAW THAT WAS REALLY DESIGNED TO HELP OUR POOR AND LESS FORTUNATE, ALLOW THIS TO BECOME A BATTLE GROUND TO DIVIDED SUCH A GREAT NATION ????????????

I am providing several  links below to help with the education of Obama Care.





*  NEED HEALTH CARE AFFORDABLE INSURANCE CLICK BELOW

Quote Compare Apply 


Let's do away with misinformation about Obama Care.


READ THIS ON THE MISINFORMATION ABOUT OBAMA CARE

      


No comments: