"" "" OBAMA CARE 911 Verses GUN CONTROL | OBAMA CARE 911 AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE ACT

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

OBAMA CARE 911 Verses GUN CONTROL

                     If I am not mistaken, OBAMA CARE 911 will become an hot issue again, now that the Country has lost a battle on Gun Control. Wait Let me explain myself. I believe that the whole Nation has lost on this issue about GUN Control. 

                       OBAMA CARE 911, GUN CONTROL. WE are in trouble. ( my thoughts) Really have we seen what assault weapons do to a Human Body. Many have not seen the damage of the M16, How it twirls while it tumbles. It was made to make you bleed out. Great Weapon In War. ( trained with it) Not So Great When You See A fellow Soldier Bleeding Out Waiting On Medic Vac To Pick Him Up. Well, I guess if we are not going to have Some form of Gun Control, Then We Better Have Some Form of OBAMA CARE 911.

I really wish I could say I was playing. BUT I AM NOT. I Grew up in the streets of Chicago. That's ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT!

Okay back to the point. Obama Care Back In the News. 

Guns A Dead Issue : NO PUN INTENDED 

Check out this Source:  http://foxnewsinsider.com/tag/obamacare/


No comments: